Defining Life Goals
Did You Know?
Vitamins are found in almost everything we eat.
How do you choose the life goal you want to achieve?
Some people know exactly what they want to do, but just haven’t pursued it. For others it’s a bit more difficult, as they have never had a clear what their dream is, or what they’d like to accomplish. If you are the latter, here are some ways to help identify your goal:
- Take some time for quiet contemplation.
- Think about what’s important to you.
- Think about what you’d like people to say about you when you die.
- Brainstorm – make a list of all the things you’d like to do in life, things that sound fun and exciting and wonderful, and then choose the best of the list.
- You don’t have to come up with your life goals right now. You could just think of something you’d like to achieve over the next 6 months to a year, and continue to explore different things until you find your ultimate goal.
Health Hack Tip
Pay attention to your posture, especially if you work most of the day from a desk
Be mindful of the way you hold your shoulders and neck. A laptop stand is a good investment for slouch prevention.