Defining Life Goals
Did You Know?
The most important function of Vitamin C in the body is the synthesis of collagen, the principle tissue found in tendons and arteries. 6
How do you choose the life goal you want to achieve?
Some people know exactly what they want to do, but just haven’t pursued it. For others it’s a bit more difficult, as they have never had a clear what their dream is, or what they’d like to accomplish. If you are the latter, here are some ways to help identify your goal:
- Take some time for quiet contemplation.
- Think about what’s important to you.
- Think about what you’d like people to say about you when you die.
- Brainstorm – make a list of all the things you’d like to do in life, things that sound fun and exciting and wonderful, and then choose the best of the list.
- You don’t have to come up with your life goals right now. You could just think of something you’d like to achieve over the next 6 months to a year, and continue to explore different things until you find your ultimate goal.
Health Hack Tip
Take a big water bottle with you everywhere you go
Carrying a water bottle is the best way to ensure hydration throughout the day. Try and avoid plastic by choosing a more durable option such as glass or steel.