Defining Life Goals
Did You Know?
A Vitamin B12 deficiency may result in anaemia. 8
How do you choose the life goal you want to achieve?
Some people know exactly what they want to do, but just haven’t pursued it. For others it’s a bit more difficult, as they have never had a clear what their dream is, or what they’d like to accomplish. If you are the latter, here are some ways to help identify your goal:
- Take some time for quiet contemplation.
- Think about what’s important to you.
- Think about what you’d like people to say about you when you die.
- Brainstorm – make a list of all the things you’d like to do in life, things that sound fun and exciting and wonderful, and then choose the best of the list.
- You don’t have to come up with your life goals right now. You could just think of something you’d like to achieve over the next 6 months to a year, and continue to explore different things until you find your ultimate goal.
Health Hack Tip
Pay attention to your posture, especially if you work most of the day from a desk
Be mindful of the way you hold your shoulders and neck. A laptop stand is a good investment for slouch prevention.